• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on some different Rubble

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again,

I'm making room for possible items and checks in the near future and I was thinking about giving all my plant rubble away to a friend who decorates like crazy. Before I did I just wanted to make sure there weren't any "rare-ish" pieces in the bunch. I did a quick search on here and found a post from this past Dec. of a rare plant which someone price checked at around 25-35 mil. Does anyone see any rare-ish pieces here? Anything that would catch my attention is 10+ mil. Thanks!

My apologies for the clutter in one of the grey plant bags. All those bags are set on locked down and w/ anyone allowed to view and I'm not sure how to unlock it all without having to re-do the entire thing again.

Lastly, just out of curiosity, anyone want to venture what bulk sale of all of these might fetch? For you plant decorators out there that might be willing to do a bulk sale.

Any price check on any item will be most appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments