• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pc on new 15 dungeon arty set.

• Thread starter imported_armed4Fun
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

if u were on europa id personally give u just 99k per item now ...i know they selling around 500k but in 4-6 weeks time they will down to more like the 99k fee = kinda saves me the hasle of hunting em to be fair, if they keep spawning forever they will be eventually dropped on bank floors like the paragon crap.

M

mandosa-nice

Hello/Bonjour,

On europa shard, you can find all the Arty and the other 10th items for 1m at 1.5m on the Tokuno Tweety Artisan of Europa shop. The best shop with the best price for this item i think. So 15m at 20m maxi on europa.

G

15-20 then on your shard? Yes, prices will drop daily until they are worth as much as marties. Unless the devs turn it off within about another month. Then, in approximately one year from now, prices should rise back to where they are right now.

L

lowblow23

On catskills I sell then between 250-500k per atm. The first day I was getting 1mper. I love new events, hehe..

G

See? Already dropping, folks.

The benefits if they leave this in long term:

1) People may actually use the items instead of locking them all down;
2) Prices will be very affordable for all;
3) When they break, replacements will be available.