• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on Clean Splintering Bardiche

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Huh... I would think double crowd control on top of the splintering would be popular.
nope. pvp guys trying to avoid weapon with hit area for some reasons. For PvM splinter wears weapon too fast.
Example : I tried mocapotl obsidian sword (cheap) for champ spawn. 2 swords went from 255 to 0 on first level of Baracoon. No good for enslaved goblin spawn too.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Apparently they avoid hit area because it aggro’s mobs when they don’t want them to be aggro’d. Probably something to do with raiding champ spawns.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
For PvM splinter wears weapon too fast.
Example : I tried mocapotl obsidian sword (cheap) for champ spawn. 2 swords went from 255 to 0 on first level of Baracoon. No good for enslaved goblin spawn too.
Wow...That fast huh. I always thought people were being overly dramatic about how fast they go down. Evidently I was just clueless.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Wow...That fast huh. I always thought people were being overly dramatic about how fast they go down. Evidently I was just clueless.
yes. splinter is not reliable for PVM at all. And gives you no advantage against mobs. Compared to other properties you can get on looted weapon.
PVP weapon with splinter can be very expensive because combination of pvp-useful properties, weapon class (special moves) and being clean is very rare.

TrackStar

Journeyman
yes. splinter is not reliable for PVM at all. And gives you no advantage against mobs. Compared to other properties you can get on looted weapon.
PVP weapon with splinter can be very expensive because combination of pvp-useful properties, weapon class (special moves) and being clean is very rare.
Well its got the clean part and 2 useful abilities. But has AOE so not perfect.

It doesn't sound like its bad just not perfect.