PC on arms and gorget

• Thread starter imported_armed4Fun
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_armed4Fun

price check on a sett of arms , these,

price check on this gorget

G

10-20 each, second item might be worth a bit more than the first, but close. Most will pay less, some would pay even (much) more. You know the drill.

I

imported_armed4Fun

sounds desent. i was wonderin cuz i look around at suit pieces alot n hardly ever see mr2 high lrc n high resist pieces. i see several with like mr2 lrc 15-18 lmc 5-8 n low 3-4-4-4-3 kinda resists for many mils. are the extra mods better than good mods with numbers to back em up?

G

No, the best pieces are like yours, i.e., one or two highly desired mods along with upper 50's to 80's total resists. As I mentioned, some people who are rich will pay a lot more than my estimate if it fits their suit. Pieces "with like mr2 lrc 15-18 lmc 5-8 n low 3-4-4-4-3 kinda resists" I just toss in a nearly giveaway LRC suit where the whole 8 piece deal costs 150k. I can't see charging "many mils" for something like that.