• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on a pvm kryss plz.

S

Sinful_dude

Pvm weapon

44 mana leech
46 Stam Leech
44 Life Leech
15 DCI
52 Damage Inc

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what something like that would go for, but when you find out let me know. I might be interested in buying if the price is right.

S

Sinful_dude

Sure will, i am looking to sell it i just want to know what it would go for first so i dont look like a dumbass posting someting crazy :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Base damage on a kryss is too low to be worth any huge amount. PvMers looking for leaches need higher base damage.

I'd say a 300kish. If you get more please reply because I have several of these sitting around my house after burning for PvP krysses.

S

Sinful_dude

Base damage on a kryss is too low to be worth any huge amount. PvMers looking for leaches need higher base damage.

I'd say a 300kish. If you get more please reply because I have several of these sitting around my house after burning for PvP krysses.

Ok i understand where your comming from. Thx for the input, i think i am gonna hang on to it then

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could be worth abit more to a wammy spamming AI.... but overall I do have to agree that that the base damage is abit low to leech.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The mana/stamina leech works great for a wammy reguardless of the base damage. The life leech is a non factor for a wammy because they spam the curse weapon spell.

It's alright because it has high intensity on the leeches and of course is a 2s weapon. Id say 250-300k cause ppl are picky. I use a 200k kryss as my main weapon to tank/kill harrowers lol...