• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on a kryss with 30% splint

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PC on this kryss. It's been a while since I've enhanced weapons for elemental damage, but I believe 100% cold is possible on this one with agapite, right?
No HCI or SSI. Is this worth anything?

1636491283481.png

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
short answer is yes it is definitely worth something. would be a fortune if it wasnt brittle, but those mods would not be maxed out like they are.

my guess is 75-100mill or more if you get the right buyer. 30 splint, 70 FB is hard to come by in a clean version

ErjU

Adventurer
Imagine if it wasnt brittle but prized lol, prob is it will blow up so quickly. It will not last long at all unfortunately. Generally speaking most people would want HLD on the kryss.

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Im thinking these estimates are 500% too high. Will happily part with a few bags of them if you know anyone paying that kind of money.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
short answer is yes it is definitely worth something. would be a fortune if it wasnt brittle, but those mods would not be maxed out like they are.

my guess is 75-100mill or more if you get the right buyer. 30 splint, 70 FB is hard to come by in a clean version
Im thinking these estimates are 500% too high. Will happily part with a few bags of them if you know anyone paying that kind of money.
So somewhere between 15m and 75m then?
Well, if anyone wants to make and offer, feel free.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Do a vendor search for that combo and then throw it on your vendor. It is not an auction safe item so just price it off what can be found on VS.

Just search 30 split 70 FB and look to see if any kryss are available. The rest of the mods aren’t that valuable. If nothing matches, see how much other splint fireball krysses are listed. There are 20 and 50 ones for sure. Not always 30 and 70, but some do pop up.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do a vendor search for that combo and then throw it on your vendor. It is not an auction safe item so just price it off what can be found on VS.

Just search 30 split 70 FB and look to see if any kryss are available. The rest of the mods aren’t that valuable. If nothing matches, see how much other splint fireball krysses are listed. There are 20 and 50 ones for sure. Not always 30 and 70, but some do pop up.
So if I do enhance it with agapite the 100% cold damage is completely irrelevant? I thought elemental damage mattered a great deal in PvP these days...

Anyway, there's only 1 kryss on ATL for sale with 30% splint and 70% FB and it's 155m, that one is also brittle but 100% physical damage and had added HLL, Fatigue and HMD with a whiff of 5 HCI and 20 DI...

I'm not going to vendor it on my "dead" shard, it would be a waste of vendor fees...

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I'm not going to vendor it on my "dead" shard, it would be a waste of vendor fees...
Are you using normal vendors instead of commission ones? I did same mistake before.
Comission vendors have no daily fee. Only 5℅ if item purchase. You can put anything at any price you like for any long time.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you using normal vendors instead of commission ones? I did same mistake before.
Comission vendors have no daily fee. Only 5℅ if item purchase. You can put anything at any price you like for any long time.
I did not know these existed. Do you have to buy a special vendor deed for those?

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
oh dude, good thing you posted here.

most high priced stuff sits on commission vendors and just waits for a buyer. i have stuff sitting for months and eventually it sells for like 50-100mill

I believe you buy the deeds at any inn keeper. Mint has commodity deeds, inns have vendor contracts.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. Luna mint banker sells them. Not sure about other, haven't checked
This was incredibly useful information for me. Thanks a bunch! I had no idea these were introduced during my years of absence. I've installed one and put the kryss up for sale!