• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pc on 0,4 taming sot.

V

Vilexica

Can anyone help me out with this? Been gone for 7-8 years so im totally lost when it comes to prices :eek:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hrmmmmmmmm /// oh lol ///

thankyou....ohhhh thankyou!!!!!.this caused quite an annoying argument on this very board.....prices of sots!!!!!!!!

like i said... a lot of people are glad to off load some of their stashes of scrolls ...especailly the peeps that dont use vendors.....just use the general chat channel and peeps will sell at a good /fair price...although u will get the odd annoying barracker saying ...''noob'' there worth 3x/4x that amount...kinda peeps still living in 2005.....lol

lets be fair...europa is quite a small population now and the amount of scrolls available only increases by the day....everyday....

nuff said....again ...methinks....[end]

oh a pc...i would pay tops....and i mean very very tops... 100k per 0.1 for taming ...so your 0.4 will get u around 400k.....which is still pretty good in todays market...u could hold out for more...but others will sell at this price or a lot less so be carefull not to get too greedy and be left holding a load of unsellable scrolls.

remember prices will surely fall as more scrolls become available and the population gets less for there use.

V

Vilexica

Thx for the advice, but I sold it at 1,9mill just after getting reply from Raistlin ;)