• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[PC] Green/Black speckled Eggs

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

I need a pricecheck on Green/Black speckled Eggs (see pic).

Thx for help
Luna

G

I sold em for 15m a few weeks past.

They went fast though, so maybe that was to cheap.

G

I saw a set sell at auction for 15 mill on GL a few weeks back. I should have chased them to 20, they are pretty lil things!

K

ken01

Forgive me for being dumb Ive never been into rares much but where do eggs like that come from.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the ones that were recently sold for 15m were all purchased originaly at 5m hehe.....so 5-15m would be avr price IMO

60m is nuts, However 150-200m is nuts for pheonix suit considering i know of 2 off hand for 75-125m, but one did just sell for that....lol

I

imported_Risso

While we're on the subject..are brightly coloured eggs worth anything?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can still get from vorpal bunnies =/
....if there brightly colored but just say "eggs" then yes they have "Some" value but not much at all....blaze and green speckled have the most value

G

<blockquote><hr>

....if there brightly colored but just say "eggs" then yes they have "Some" value but not much at all....blaze and green speckled have the most value

[/ QUOTE ]
Brightly colored but just say "eggs" means more than likely the eggs were stacked and then seperated. There's rare colored eggs but not in the brightly colored vorpal bunny shades anymore.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Brightly colored but just say "eggs" means more than likely the eggs were stacked and then seperated. There's rare colored eggs but not in the brightly colored vorpal bunny shades anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

nay not at all, the brightly colored ones that just say "Egg" are from old easter event i think....cant remember exactly where they came from but they are "true rares" if you will, not from stacking and unstacking

G

Not saying they weren't introduced as Easter events I know they were.
I am just saying *now* as it stands if you stack and unstack brightly colored eggs from vorpal bunnies you get the label "Eggs"

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Not saying they weren't introduced as Easter events I know they were.
I am just saying *now* as it stands if you stack and unstack brightly colored eggs from vorpal bunnies you get the label "Eggs"

[/ QUOTE ]

are you 100% sure about that? i know it works that way with old V-Day candies n such.....didnt know it would with brightly colored eggs.....kinda makes all "Eggs" worthless then lol

Except for Blaze and Green Speckled which never came from vorpals

G

Positive sorry. I had a few hundred of them at one point. Made a vorpal bunny egg wall in my house back when they gave good loot.

S

Sorcon Gartius

She's telling the truth Trey. I have hundreds of the bright "eggs". The REAL rare eggs are the colors that don't spawn on the Vorpal's that say eggs. I got a few of those too. They're dimmer and not "neon" like the Vorpals

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well....it looks like i get to go free up some house space lol....never knew those stacked together like that, thats what i get for assuming i guess lol