• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[PC] Full Set Fake Blackrock Jewellery & Strange Dust

G

I have the ring, necklace and earrings

I also have 2 pieces of strange dust

I'm considering selling these as they are just sat in my bank box gathering dust & I could be putting the gold to better use.

any help pricing these would be appreciated

Many thanks

(edits) these are on Europa

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

I still need the earrings to complete my collection, but i guess you would be looking to sell the set as a whole.

I would value them at 40-45m each (10 each type, 3 types).
(But I seem to remember seeing a pair of earrings sell for something like 90 mill?)

Dust ... 25-30m ish as far as i remember.

G

I would expect the earrings to go for more than the rest of the set as they can be worn without taking up the place of a suit piece.

I sold my pair last july for 65-70m

G

Thanks Gwen .. yes If i decide to sell I'll be selling them as one .. soz

Thanks DVI .. your help is appreciated

To everyone else who has pm'd or icq'd me .. arrrgh I'm kinda overwhelmed at the mo I am trying to reply to you all .. but if I have missed any of you just give me another shout hehe

I am having serious internet connection issues at the mo .. I've spoken to my ISP who have said its down to maintenance and should be resolved by Sunday *sighs* ..

I'll make any decisions by Sunday as to wether I'm going to Sell and if so probably by auction

Sorry for any inconvience and thanks for your interest

Ki