• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paypal?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious, I'm getting set to re-activate my account.

Does EA accept Paypal for payments? If not, are there any legit UO sites that accept Paypal for game time codes?...la

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I tried they didn't allow Paypal payments in the account management payments list. It does work on the Origin site though, so you can buy codes there instead :)

Wenchy

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious, I'm getting set to re-activate my account.

Does EA accept Paypal for payments? If not, are there any legit UO sites that accept Paypal for game time codes?...la
I do believe PayPal is a payment option. However if I'm wrong I'll buy you a game time code myself just to keep you around another month! ;)

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
origin store... you can use pay pal for game time codes..

1,3,6 month

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you can use paypal on the origin store to buy game time codes. I do this myself as I don't trust them with my card details after that guy on another post had multiple charges taken for UO subscription without any reason.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do believe PayPal is a payment option. However if I'm wrong I'll buy you a game time code myself just to keep you around another month! ;)
It looks like you're off the hook. If Origin allows for Paypal payments, I'm all set...la