• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying 4 plat for navery hole

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Looking for a Navery hole any shard will do. I WILL come get it. thank you for reading my post my icq is 567457598

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It should also be pointed out that these holes only actually go to Navrey if the house is in Ter'Mur (the abyss counts too). So if a person locked it down in a Luna house it would not work correctly. Unless things have changed since they first were created.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The owner of the GL museum is Orc, haven't seen him in 5 + years

Thor of Europa has a hole

Clops has couple

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I'm going to sound ignorant because I forget this person name.. the white net event every weekend in Atl is held by "insert char name" and they had/have one. Should be pretty easy to track down.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd be surprised to see one go for less than 10plat'ish. Every time one has come for sale it has been north of that....just sayin'
Completely agree, last person trying to buy one was about two years ago and offering 5plat... don`t think he ever found or bought one in the end

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It should also be pointed out that these holes only actually go to Navrey if the house is in Ter'Mur (the abyss counts too). So if a person locked it down in a Luna house it would not work correctly. Unless things have changed since they first were created.
Thats how the one on Catskills work. first house outside Luna guard zone east near stable has house tele to house in stygian, and stygian house has hole to navery. God its so convenient

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I had one, as Nav is my favorite fight in UO. However, I dont know if anybody owns one on Drachenfels or Siege - and if yes: Nobody did set it public... A shame...

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The owner of the GL museum is Orc, haven't seen him in 5 + years

Thor of Europa has a hole

Clops has couple
Yeah, I've often wondered what happened to Orc. He went from very active to nothing.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Is this the same hole that takes you to the star room if you have it placed in Luna?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is this the same hole that takes you to the star room if you have it placed in Luna?
Yes, it just drops you into whatever is under that particular facet.

Ter'Mur = Navrey area
Malas = Star Room
Trammel/Felucca = Wherever the opposite side of the map is from your house, kind of like digging through the earth from the United States to China type of situation.
Tokuno = Stuck in an underground cave kind of like the Malas star room
Ilshenar = Drops you on a road

It would be cool if someone tested where it went from Eodon, I don't think anyone has done that before. They would have to drop the hole onto the ground and let someone step on it to make it work since houses can't be placed there.

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be surprised to see one go for less than 10plat'ish. Every time one has come for sale it has been north of that....just sayin'
Longtooth is most likely correct. 10plat was what i was offered prolly a year or 2 ago. Not saying the price has or hasnt stayed the same but i assume that it would be hard to find under that. I could also be wrong tho. Either way good luck hope you find 1

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty cool item to be able to transport you to some locations where a rune can not be marked. I would guess that their is less then a dozen of them that exist.

Last edited:

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
On Atlantic there is one. The first house East of the Ter Mur Royal City moongate. This purple monstrosity. Its right under the Sparkle.

That is my public navrey hole house. I keep that one there so people can use it. Closest to gate. :)

I have a 2nd on display in my castle. I agree with others above - 15p sounds about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish every owner would provide this for their shards. I like your Navrey hole!

Quintessence

Journeyman
The purple Nave house is soon to undergo surgery. As some of you may have already noticed the purple walls are all gone. The hole however is still there currently. During the time that the Nave house goes down for its makeover, the Nave Hole will be temporarily housed at Rubble Mountain, south east of the Nave have by the bridge.

unrendered as of 1-31-17.jpg rendered where the hole will go.jpg

Quintessence

Journeyman
Neon pink and gold checkers right? With some toke orange and wind azule dyed carpets....ooooo and maybe, just for kicks, a nox green stripe that runs around the middle of the build :D
We might have enough extra pieces and one shot dyes to make a weird hippy hobo shack of absolute hideousness!

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I bought it that way. Never had the time to change it. But with all this feedback, I might go with neon pink and gold. :p

Neon pink and gold checkers right? With some toke orange and wind azule dyed carpets....ooooo and maybe, just for kicks, a nox green stripe that runs around the middle of the build :D
We might have enough extra pieces and one shot dyes to make a weird hippy hobo shack of absolute hideousness!

I hate you both. :shots:

Well unless Clops wants to sell me a few of the auction safes that are in that house.I need some. :)