• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Paying 200+m for mage legs I need, see inside.

Tony the Tiger!

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is what I need, I would like more but the mods below are 100% necessary, if item only has the below mods and nothing more I won't be paying 200m since its a reforgable piece. Additionally, I do not need HPR since the suit is at cap and there is no diminishing returns. I'd like to have Int/Str/Mana/Reflect or DCI (obviously I can't have them all) as well as the below. I need these on Atl or Sonoma, I am a serious buyer and am willing to look at anything. My ICQ is 641407169.

6% fire Eater
3% casting Focus
5 Hit Point Increase
MR (any...)
8 LMC
15 LRC
0%/0%/0%/0%/0% resists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO NEED BRACELET!!!

Again more is better, I will pay a pretty penny for this bad boy!

+5 Magery (or more!)
12% SDI
15 DCI
15 EP (it's ok if it doesn't have the ep but I prefer it)
2 FCR
1 FC

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There's a guy on these threads seeking that bracelet, title is uber bracelet need price check....1/3 hci ep Margery 10 and a few others...