• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paying 1Mil for Red Cu-Sidhe

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea what the going rate for one of these is but that is all I can afford at the moment. Please PM me here if you can help me replace a beloved pet lost to my stupidity.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the title of the thread is self explanatory but 16 folks saw fit to read without replying or sending a PM it I'll ask if anyone wants to quote me a price.

M

Marcus Blackwell

In the past think reds use to go for 2 to 3mil not sure now though. Probably that same range. Probably depends on hp and resist as well.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn buck, I released a ton of Cu when I was cleaning accounts out for sale last month. I typicalls sell a red Cu off the bat at 500k. I was really never able to get more unless it was amazing stats (I've sold one at 8mil before) but I had to transfer ALL my pets to Atlantic for that.

My account arn't selling so I've been playing midly the last few days. I usually hunt Cu on the weekends so if you don't have a red one by this weekend I'll save you one if one spawns!

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this rate I doubt I will have one. Feel free to contact me over the weekend if you get one....

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been taming Cu's for a couple of days looking for a better one for one of my chars and haven't seen a decent colored one yet. I get grays, golds and the blue and that is all. I will let you know if I find one.