• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patching started. But won't accept my User agreement

• Thread starter Aleena of Scots
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Aleena of Scots

GRR this is going to **** me off to high heaven. I am succesfully patching the new client(2d) but after putting in my UO Code on the EA site it asks for me to accept two user agreements. Takes the 1st AGREE and the 2nd AGREE just keeps timing on me and won't accept it.

This will **** me off if I get into UO before most everyone else but can't get to the new lands because of a stupid licence agreement.

Robert The Bruce

H

house4saleUO

Same things happening to me tried like 5 times and keeps bombing out on me!!!

A

Aleena of Scots

MUther ****er.. IT STILL IS NOT LETTING ME INTO THE RULES OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT> **** ****fgkl; asdfjkl;asdjfkl;asdfjkl;asdf[

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have another web browser installed, try it and it might not time out as quickly.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leave the page open for around 5mins. Then accept the terms.

It worked for me like that at least. :thumbsup: