• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

patch today ?

• Thread starter Anon McDougle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Anon McDougle

whats in it ?? why do i have to come here to find out rather than it being on say the patch screen ?? the same patch screen that thinks its still jan 13th ??

T

Teeshy

Why would you come here before you go to uo.com? Just curious, as it seems there's actually a lot of people that don't regularly check uo.com =)

A

Anon McDougle

Why would you come here before you go to uo.com? Just curious, as it seems there's actually a lot of people that don't regularly check uo.com =)
why would i have to go anywhere but the patch screen is kinda my point? i guess i expect it to be updated with crazy things like patch notes and gee maybe the correct date is that really asking a lot ?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because it seems there's actually a lot of people that got used to UO.com never being updated, and thus abandoned it and forgot about it.
Now, if we could get em to work on that patch screen...