• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parties!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I'm an attorney. Please contact me. I can help.
Can you look into that whole Goofy Sweatshop thing? That still bothers me and I don't think anyone really looked into it. I think Goofy got to Steveo again cuz he has disappeared, and I havent seen Huddles around for a while either!! I have jellies!! :thumbup1:

S

soupandquackers

That has happened to me alot lately so i stopped using the cannons. Alot of toon just lay there and dont let anybody get on the cannons, i just x out as soon as it happens.

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just hosted my first party. I didn't really have anyone to invite on that toon, and I wanted to start right then, so I figured I'd have the party all to myself for just trying things out. Boy was I wrong! It was so cool when all these toons started showing up! The trampolines were a huge hit, as were the cannons. Then someone got stuck under both cannons, one toon was nice and Xed out but one just kept saying "I'm stuck." I enjoyed it a a lot, I'll be doing it again.

Z

ZippyW

And the ambulance chaser has arrived........
What do you call a lawyer who doesn't chase ambulances? Retired or dead. :eek:)

Can you look into that whole Goofy Sweatshop thing? That still bothers me and I don't think anyone really looked into it. I think Goofy got to Steveo again cuz he has disappeared, and I havent seen Huddles around for a while either!! I have jellies!! :thumbup1:
I don't enforce the law.... I find a way for you to get AROUND the law!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I don't enforce the law.... I find a way for you to get AROUND the law!!
I was thinking more along the lines of helping the poor toons in the sweatshop bring the offenders to court!! :thumbup1:

Oh wait, are you working for Goofy?