• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parry stuck

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My parry seems to have stuck at 116.8. It had been going up like clockwork (first damage I took when rot time was up) off of highplains boura, but now nothing is moving it. Tried all different stuff, let stuff beat on me for ages.
Even tried just using a shield and no weapon. No luck.

Any help?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just tossing ideas around maybe find a paragon of high level monster and try that, or maybe miasma.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jhelom Pit, Female NPC, Disarm them... wear the opposite weapon of the skill you have if u have sword wear a spear if u have fencing wear a halberd etc.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jhelom Pit, Female NPC, Disarm them... wear the opposite weapon of the skill you have if u have sword wear a spear if u have fencing wear a halberd etc.
using a spear did it, thanks sir! :)

Picard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was stuck at 95.7 for a few days, 0.0 wrestling, gm swords. The fix was putting on a mace for a sec and it ticked to 95.8 right away, its not stuck anymore! thx for the advice! Strange bug.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was stuck at 95.7 for a few days, 0.0 wrestling, gm swords. The fix was putting on a mace for a sec and it ticked to 95.8 right away, its not stuck anymore! thx for the advice! Strange bug.
Now THAT... was quality necromancy. :D