• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parry not showing up on Cu

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Had heard parry just "shows up" on a Cu at 80 Wrestle.. then heard it just shows up at 100.. I have plenty of pre-taming pub Cu's that have parry on them and did nothing to get it. This Cu was tamed after the pub. Parry should still just show up right?

cus.png

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Maybe it's 1 of the stealth changes they have been making since patch went live

RhelHalcyon

Journeyman
Is this a pre-patch tamed Cu? There have been weird things going on with pets tamed pre patch. Although my Disco tamers Cu got Parry right at 100 wrestling. Started off around 40 I think. Have you tried fighting "tougher" things like Navrey?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This Cu was tamed after the patch, like three days ago or so. It has fought Navery a lot, has hit the Shadow elle, rotting corpses.. the usual Cu training stuff.

RhelHalcyon

Journeyman
Kind of wondering if parry gains are broken for pets? I gave my phoenix a 120 parry last night before going on an EM event. Even though my phoenix was tanking (silly greater dragon chickens not doing their job!) it didn't gain a single blip in parry. Not even .1!

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hmmm, last night we GM-ed Parry on our greater chicken and also the Cu of another Tamer of us, on 8 Spellbinders. Worked smooth then. This is worrying Kylie!

biza

Visitor
Vitavi second spawn (golden rat things) Surround your pet in those, set something heavy on the heal button and watch some tv. come back to GM parry

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well, parry finally showed up on the thing. Took a lot of killing for some reason *shrugs*