• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Parry] Parry/Dex Questions

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am thinkn of running a parry mage. to my understanding you have to have a minimum dex of 80 to parry effectively. my question is this:

if you base dex is 80, and you get cursed, do you loose the effectiveness(for all intensive purposes)?

and if I were to chug a greater agility pot and my dex/stam goes above 100, does that help me parry more/better?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I believe modified dex is counted.
There is no bonus for dex above 80.
There is penalty for dex under 80.

So you may get 80 dex and chug a GA when cursed.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awesome! thank you! so if I have enough dex, 8 I believe, if I get cursed but someone with 120 mage and eval, I will drop to 80 and still be ok. and or have a lower dex, 59 or so, and then chug a GA to get me to 80 I should be fine. sorry, I just like to make sure. thx for all the help!!