• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Pardons & Warrants

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Have a look at this report, my Lord. It's pretty conclusive; The rebels stole the elections in Skara Brae to get Edith appointed as Mayor."
Skaros the Spymaster walked over to his desk and reached to take another report from the massive pile.
"And this one here. It describes Edith's plot to poison all city leaders at a meeting last month."

Blackthorn nodded slowly while reading the reports handed to him.
"I understand Skaros. But still I refuse to send an invasion force to Skara Brae! These rebels... they may be misguided but they are still my citizens. I can't send the Royal Guard to kill our own citizens, I won't!"

Skaros looked at Blackthorn with a stern expression.
"If you do nothing, the Rebels and Rangers will kill each other..."
Skaros paused for a moment.
"It's either the Rangers or the Rebels. And you couldn't seriously be considering supporting Edith and her Rebels?"

"No, Edith has committed many crimes and must be brought to Justice."
Blackthorn took a deep breath before continuing.
"Very well."
"Let it be known that if the citizens of Skara Brae are prepared to lay down their weapons, they will be pardoned for their crimes.
This pardon however does not extend to their leaders! Edith the Faux Mayor of Skara Brae and Rob Spear are to be arrested and brought to trial!
Kyrian of the Rangers' Guild will be Mayor of Skara Brae until new elections can be held."

Skaros nodded as Blackthorn walked out the room.
"Yes my Lord, it will be done."