• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pardon my stubbornness...

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i know it says on Aug 28th FoF that

The Publish 55 awesomeness is so incredibly awesome that, despite our diligent efforts, it just won't fit into one publish. We're still on track to get it on Test Center next week, and it will have the end of Spring Cleaning (no more turn-in NPCs, although you can still claim your rewards,) the Gardening system updates, the RoT changes for Siege, a number of bugfixes, and one other eensy update that's only about a year late - 10-year Veteran rewards!

I am also posting this in case someone has stuff to turn in and they haven't.

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should have been said on the login splash screen of the game.
Lots of players don't always read Stratics.

i know it says on Aug 28th FoF that

The Publish 55 awesomeness is so incredibly awesome that, despite our diligent efforts, it just won't fit into one publish. We're still on track to get it on Test Center next week, and it will have the end of Spring Cleaning (no more turn-in NPCs, although you can still claim your rewards,) the Gardening system updates, the RoT changes for Siege, a number of bugfixes, and one other eensy update that's only about a year late - 10-year Veteran rewards!

I am also posting this in case someone has stuff to turn in and they haven't.