• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] Parasitic Potion Keg labeled Deadly Poison

B

BellaofCats

Anyone else have this issue? Or should I report it as a bug?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, not heard anything. I should put it in a chest nice and safe and then bug report it.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to sound stupid but why keep it safe in a chest?

Is that a mistake you want to make? Or get it muddled up with other kegs? Maybe sell it on a vendor? :)

Thinking about it (I hadn't had coffee when I replied before) try taking a bottle out of it and then putting it back in. It might sort the labelling issue out for you :)

B

BellaofCats

Is that a mistake you want to make? Or get it muddled up with other kegs? Maybe sell it on a vendor? :)

Thinking about it (I hadn't had coffee when I replied before) try taking a bottle out of it and then putting it back in. It might sort the labelling issue out for you :)
Oh! Lol, well I thought you meant maybe it would be some sort of unintentional semi-sorta-kinda rare item that I'd end up displaying in my house forever because I cannot get rid of anything! Just ask my UO friends; I'm a packrat!

Anyhow, I tried taking a bottle of the potion out and adding it back in but the label remains "Deadly Poison".

In addition, I just tried making Parasitic Poison a few minutes ago and this keg is also named "Deadly Poision". Guess I'm off to post this as a bug!

Thanks for your replies!