• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

paragons and karma/fame gain

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While killing balrons in Ishlenar with my tamer I noticed that I don't gain the same amount of fame/karma with each paragon.

Meaning that some will give me a lot of fame and karma and others only some fame and no karma.

Is that normal ? I'm gaining a lot of fame with each balron, shouldn't I gain at least the same with a paragon ?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes thats normal. All monsters are like that. Some give more or less fame/Karma. If you lore monsters you would see even in the same type of monsters there stronger and weaker ones.

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah ok I didn't know that, thanks for the answer :)

The strange thing is some paragons gave me less than the normal Blarons, but they are stronger ...

Bah anyway it's not like I was counting on the fame/karma of the paragons, I was just surprised.