• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paragon Valorite Elemental Chest, they do exist, and are DARN hard to get!!!

G

[image]
[/image]

It took weeks, and yes, that is the Oaks spawn in Ilsh. I am a Crafter with only Magery and a Mage bow. These guys are nasty, it leveled the entire spawn, all by its self, and then the Kirins took it down, lol.

I

imported_Anvilinous

sweeeeeeeeeeeet

ive been planning to start a collection of paragon ele chests myself

congrats on the chest, you plan to keep it or sell it?

also, i cant belive how clean your pack is, mine is a nightmare, and you should see my bank box!
lol

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Packs are easy to keep clean and organized. All my chars packs are clean like that. Plu severy container in my homes are clean and organized like that. Now as far as this Valorite Paragon goes. Yes its good to know that they do drop.(which I knew they did already because its part of the game). But I give NO congrats since you couldnt and didnt even kill it on your own. Now when you handle that beast 1 on 1 without spawn to help kill it. Then come back and post.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Packs are easy to keep clean and organized. All my chars packs are clean like that. Plu severy container in my homes are clean and organized like that. Now as far as this Valorite Paragon goes. Yes its good to know that they do drop.(which I knew they did already because its part of the game). But I give NO congrats since you couldnt and didnt even kill it on your own. Now when you handle that beast 1 on 1 without spawn to help kill it. Then come back and post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh well, sorry you feel that way, but on Siege, we only get one char slot. If I had the room, I would make a fighting miner and that beast would be easy to take down, but if I want to actually have a crafter (that can make things), I need to work the system I was given.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will congrat you - I have been trying for one since paragons came out. Yours is the second one I know about (the first being my Guildmaster's, who got his about a month or two ago).

In fact, I commend you for your strategy, on SP. Let the naysayers say what they want - your choice of fighting ground was tactically sound not only because it helped you bring it down, but it also kept the Reds off you on Siege. It would have only been better if you'd have had herding on the template to steer more ki-rin onto it.

Of course, on any other shard, I would prefer it if the ele be taken down by something other than mostly-NPC damage.

Y

Yooden

You have my congrats as well, seril. I (being a non-fighting miner) find it hard enough to bring down regular valorite elementals, much less paragons. And I don't even do Siege.
Good Job!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats on the chest! What color is the chest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, and it was Black (not Shadow).