• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paragon Chest

• Thread starter ¥§hàdòw¥
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
¥

¥§hàdòw¥

I just got my first paragon chest, so I'm pretty pysched. Does anyone know how high one's lockpicking needs to be to unlock this? Any help is appreciated. If it's too high, any volunteer's out there:D

S

Skaribis

Depends on the monster, and its fame, and what level chest it drops when not a paragon, then Knock it up one level :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just got my first paragon chest, so I'm pretty pysched. Does anyone know how high one's lockpicking needs to be to unlock this? Any help is appreciated. If it's too high, any volunteer's out there:D
let me know if you need help I have gm lp on my bard windwalker atm

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Depends on the monster, and its fame, and what level chest it drops when not a paragon, then Knock it up one level :)
It dropped off a Dark Wisp, so I looked it up in the Hunter's Guide. Needless to say, the hunter's guide is a ways off. So I'm not really sure what to say.

L

Luna du Selene

If it says "Recovered from a dark wisp", GM lockpicking is required. I have a character who'd be glad to open the chest for you if you haven't already made other arrangements. Just leave a message here or pm me :)

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Oh and I just realized it didn't drop from a paragon, but just a normal Dark Wisp.