• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paperdoll Madness?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoa!!!! why are you messing up the Paperdolls at this stage?
I now have the KR paperdoll, you know the rubbish one with the different colored headto the body.
Not to mention my face is now in a position not possible with the rest of the body pose!
Why!!!! Do you not look at these things before sending them to the live servers to be taken the mick out of.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This stage = testing stage.

Changes are not uncommon during a stage devoted to testing.

But the points are still valid, especially with the head-color being different than the body color.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The paperdolls were fine as they were, it was the clothing/armour that didn't fit properly. Now we got the sluty KR clothing back, which by the way STILL don't fit the paperdoll.
I resent my char looking like a cheap barmaid just because she wears a plain dress.