• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paper Doll Backpack?

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone in the cc running into the problem of their backpack not staying on the choice selected?

I keep trying to use the default brown but every time I select and apply it, when I log back in the next time I play its always reverted to that horrid polar bear pack.... I have tried logging in all my accounts characters and applying the default brown on each, still no luck it always reverts.

Not a game stopper but very annoying...any suggestion?

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reported this ages ago. Looks like it's one of those "in the near future" fixes.

It's very annoying.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found it changed when i logged into other shards. As long as I only log in to Siege it does not change.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrrm, this must be it I was collecting 17 years of gifts off shard this last week.