• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Pack & Pride

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Rituals

Lady Cleopatra Selene awoke from her reading chair, allowing Queen Zhah's Journal to fall to the floor. She drank her bitter willow-bark tea that Dru had left her; this drink eased the pain of her injured foot. She collected Hay from the Barrel & two Mature Chicken Lizard Eggs; and headed to Luna Mint via Crystal Portal.

She hatched each Egg; one with the Tailor & one with the Smith, after they had given her the BODs. Then she strolled to the Stable while admiring the City of Light founded by Paladin Pride. She smiled warmly remembering the feline-pride styled Amazons of Greece. She fed her Lizard children & returned home to feed those living at Haven Hearth next to Zethan & Shadow Kass's Grove.

Unicorns abounded on HearthFire Isle. Selene cackled & suddenly stopped, shuddering in fear, upon hearing the Roar of Spot. That granddaughter of mine has learned well. Her time with the Bane Chosen & those Doom Runners have paid off. She sure put me in my place! Selene cackled again. Did Spot just smirk at me?!!! She shook her head, dismissing the thought.

Trina had sent Lady Lauriel to kidnap Claudia. The family was on lock-down & Trina finally earned the courage to take charge of this family. To do this, the eight-year old Fey-Child had to not fear her grandam, Spot assisted; he would never allow Selene to beat her again. As Matriarch and Secret Amazon Princess of Avalon, Trina will bring her siblings-in-arms & hearts the home that they deserve. Emerald Isle to the West and, hopefully, Gyspsy Isle to the North; she will need both.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Rituals: Bane Chosen Rising with an Army of One

Trina awoke from the Polar Bear Rug at Lord Dar's Keep with spunk! Guard Duty.

RuneBook from Tuesday, WildStar's Vendor in the City of Light & Lil Debi's home.

Unicorns, spawned from the Cystalline Fountain in Northern Malas. Interior Uni's were fed Peaches from Zethan & Shadow Kass's Grove at Haven Hearth; the Uni's at Pixie Wood were fed Apples & guarded the Soil.

Animals (Watchers) for each house, then people.

Trina hired Bards from Bitain, one from the Blue Boar & the other from The Unicorn's Horn - east side & west side. Beggars & Servants from Magincia. Fighters from Jehlom.

Then to her siblings, The Bane Chosen, in Ilshenar near Spirituality.

"They are gone!" Katrina Cole was flooded with anger. "I was going to bring them home & dismiss the Unicorns today.' *pouts & glares at anything resembling EM Seppo [lol]*