• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific wins?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so with the new influx of mods monitoring this shard forums..does that mean pacific holds the title for the most rowdy shard? does any other shard compare in infractions? or do we have to step our game up? rofl

G

Gellor

I don't know I'd go that far.

Part of the problem is one of the Pac mods resigned and another is taking care of school. The other two were "imported" to help. I was recruited so we can have another Pacific player as a Pac mod ;) As I get my feet under me and understanding the features of modding, I'm sure the other two will happily run away:thumbsup:

I would say that Pac's "loose" PvP moding does allow for more infractions. OTOH, this makes our forums less "carebear" than some of the other forums.:thumbsup: It is a fine line to walk but I have some faith in our posters sucking it up to behave a bit.:party:

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im just wondering what the other mods think..the ones that deal with the other shard forums as well :p which shard is worse than us?

S

suprshadow

i play on Baja, and honestly; it is nothing like Pacific. Pacific is a one and only shard and by far the best. Started Pac 01 and will not move!

S

suprshadow

well, one of my friends from a long time ago on pac moved there, so i started a char there just to chill out with him on the times pac is dead.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was being a prick on purpose because i have zero respect for magedalene and her subordinate black sun playing wyatt earp in the wild wild pacific west.

now that we haveone of our hometown boys here modding i'll be respectful for the likes of him and somewhat mutau only.

earp and holliday, you are free to go back to your armpit of the universe anytime you like. we can pick it up from here.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was being a prick on purpose because i have zero respect for magedalene and her subordinate black sun playing wyatt earp in the wild wild pacific west.

now that we haveone of our hometown boys here modding i'll be respectful for the likes of him and somewhat mutau only.

earp and holliday, you are free to go back to your armpit of the universe anytime you like. we can pick it up from here.
Leave? We're just starting to have fun.

Pacific is a unique crowd to say the least. Although I must admit, I've been called worse and gotten more hate mail from the trade forums.

As far as **** talking goes and general rowdyness, you guys have most of the other shards I've visited beat.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't send pithy trash talk messages through PM's like some sort of banged out VJJ.

i do whatever the **** i want.