• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific Shard Rune Library or Vendor Malls?

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm returning to UO and am in need of some gear. I used to own several vendors at the PTC mall, but I believe Assia gave it up a while ago. Are there any good vendor malls anymore, besides hitting Luna?

Also, are there any public Rune libraries around? I used to use PTC for that as well.

thanks

PsychoKinetic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't help with vendor malls but an excellent rune library is south of the Skara Brae ranger huts on the mainland.

Mellow Yellow's Rune Library at 67.19 S, 34.35 W.

(I also miss PTC's library, it was so convenient living next door to it.)

L

Luna Rossa

Sounds like we need to meet up and I can get you some runes and what not and help get you are fixed up.

C

Connor_Graham

Send me a PM when you're on and I can help you out with a good number of marked runebooks. I also run a very nice (and cheap) vendor mall in Zento.