• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Pacific Rares Festival Silent Auctions Are Now Over. Will Post Results In New Thread Within 12 Hours

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
PLEASE READ THIS POST FULLY - ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE IN THIS POST. THANK YOU!

Greetings and welcome to the Pacific Rares Festival. I am honored to be hosting the Silent Auctions on Saturday November 23rd, 2013. This time there will be 3 Silent Auction Houses to enjoy. I will begin accepting items for the Silent Auctions on Saturday November 16th. Please note for your convenience I will be accepting payment for these auction items on the Pacific and Atlantic shards. I am strictly a volunteer, there is no fee for submitting or paying for your auction items. If you are new to silent auctions, please read instructions on how to participate at the bottom of this thread.

Pictures For All The Auction Items Can Be Found Here In this Post
http://stratics.com/community/threa...-rares-festival-silent-auction-houses.307848/

Please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to determine when the auctions end in your time zone. Thank you!

Auction House Information:
Silent Auction House Number 1
Ends at 8:00 PM EST (5:00 PM PST) on Saturday November 23rd, 2013.
This auction house has NO Reserve, and NO Buyout Prices.
All bids must be made in 1 million or higher increments.

Silent Auction House Number 2
Ends at 10:00 PM EST (7:00 PM PST) on Saturday November 23rd, 2013.
All Items within this house will have a minimum 150 Million Reserve Price and No Buyout Prices.
All bids must be made in 10 million or higher increments.

Silent Auction House Number 3
Ends at 12:00 AM EST (9:00 PM PST) on Saturday November 23rd, 2013.
All Items within this house must have a minimum Reserve and Buyout Prices determined by the sellers themselves.
All bids must be made in 10 million or higher increments.

Auction Rules For Sellers:

All sellers who wish to participate in the Silent Auction must hand me their items in a bag with a book with your name, your contact information, and all necessary pertinent information to help me promote selling your item. This book will be placed on display with each of your items for all to read. Please use the picture above as a reference. Sellers can either contact me to hand me these items personally or drop them off in a mailbox at the Silent Auction Houses on Pacific. I will begin receiving these items on November 16th.

Sellers Please Only Hand Items To This Nails Warstein
Do not hand your items off to an imposter, only I will have my ICQ in my subtitle, Guild Abbreviations ~AFK, europa gold Royal Explorer clothes, and be a Duke of Moonglow.

Auction Rules For Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid amount. With the exception of Auction House #1, All Bids must be made in 10 Million Gold or higher increments. There will be a 10 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items during the last 10 minutes example Auction House #1 cool down period begins at 7:50 PM. Players can choose to continue bidding past 8:00 PM EST in Silent Auction House #1 only on items that received bids during the last 10 minutes period, and can continue bidding for another 10 minutes until no more bids have been received for a full 10 minutes. Anyone can bid in this cool down period, even players who have not previously bid on the item. Please note any bids not adhering to the auction rules will be deleted. I will also ban any malicious bidders from further participation.

Receiving Your Winnings:

Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic and Pacific shards only. Players will have 5 days (120 hours) to pay for their items, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. I will broker the sale of all the items presented in the silent auction houses. In order to receive your winnings, you must contact me via ICQ, Stratics, or Facebook. My colorful army of Orienteering Robed vendors will accept your gold. After you have bought of these vendors, I will deliver onto you, your winning item(s). I might be able to personally provide limited gold swapping for a few select shards if you notify me in advance. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods.

My Reliable Hours of Availability:

10 AM to 2 PM EST
5 PM - 8 PM EST
11 PM - 2 AM EST

Bidders + Sellers can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My humble thanks to such a well known member of the community for stepping up to help with this most happy occasion.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails,

when I look at the closing time above I get totally confused.

Auction 1 :8PM EST,5PM PST. 3h difference
Auction 2 :10PM EST,7PM PST.3h difference
Auction 3 :12AM EST,9PM PST. ??? This dont add up.

About buy outs. Is it allowed to do buyout if someone already have made a bid?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Nails,

when I look at the closing time above I get totally confused.

Auction 1 :8PM EST,5PM PST. 3h difference
Auction 2 :10PM EST,7PM PST.3h difference
Auction 3 :12AM EST,9PM PST. ??? This dont add up.

Regards
The Scandinavian
For auction 3 think
11:59:59pm EST 9pmPST

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hail Scandinavian, please use this website to determine when the auction ends where you live
"Please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to determine when auction ends"

12 Hour Example is as follows

Silent Auction House 1 Ends

5:00 AM - Moscow, Russia (UTC + 4 Hours)
4:00 AM - Baghdad, Iraq (UTC + 3 Hours)
3:00 AM - Athens, Greece (UTC + 2 Hours)
2:00 AM - Amsterdamn, Holland (UTC + 1 Hours)
1:00 AM GMT Greenwich Mean Time - London, England (UTC - 0 Hours)
12:00 AM - Azores (UTC - 1 Hours)
11:00 PM Buenos Aires, Argentina (UTC - 2 Hours)
10:00 PM Santiago, Chile (UTC - 3 Hours)
9:00 PM San Juan, Puerto Rico (UTC - 4 Hours)
8:00 PM EST Eastern Standard Time New York City Time (UTC - 5 Hours)
7:00 PM CST Central Standard Time Chicago Time (UTC - 6 Hours)
6:00 PM MST Mountain Standard Time Denver Time (UTC - 7 Hours)
5:00 PST Pacific Standard Time Los Angeles (UTC - 8 Hours)

Since the Rares Festival is on Pacific, I am trying to accommodate west coast United States as best as possible.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As soon as Mesanna places a moongate from luna to the Rares Festival, I will announce when the bidding may begin to give players ample time to start bidding together.

Scandinavian, buy outs are only in Auction House 3, and yes you can buyout any item that has bids on it as long as those bids do not exceed the buyout.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will open Silent Auction 3 for bidding at Midnight 12:00 AM Eastern Time 9 PM Pacific

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will open Silent Auction 3 for bidding at Midnight 12:00 AM Eastern Time 9 PM Pacific

Do to some stragglers, I am not going to be able to honor this commitment, still have items to add, waiting on transfer to arrive, pushing this back to 2:00 AM at the latest

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
2am??? I've been waiting all day! Stragglers should have to suffer! Not me!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
take is opportunity to do what I am, nap! ty from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work and dedication Nails! and Flutter for your patience and help with the books.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Auction Houses are now open for bidding. I cannot accept anymore items for Auction House 3, it is currently full. If you do a buyout, please ICQ me, then I can replace items with more items.

Hopefully I will get Auction Houses 1 + 2 Filled By Midnight Tonight. I may still have room in these auction houses, contact me with the items you wish to enter. I will be updating the bulletin boards in the interim. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Folks, three silent auction houses is unheard of! And to have them over capacity is amazing! I have seen a few items in the no reserve, no buyout (first house) that will go for a billion or more! Get your items in while you still can!

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
All 3 auction houses are full, please make some buyouts so I can put more items in. Thank you!

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really need to get this original " Lady in Red" portrait. If anyone is interested please ICQ me at 38433712. Was hoping to get into auction but don't think its going to happen. Thanks.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
First Auction Ends In Less Than 12 Hours.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Silent Auction House 1 ends in 30 minutes

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth trade. Simple as cake. *hugs the flute and unknown goo she won*