• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pablo Diablo is Retired!

A

Azazel of LA

Well , after many years , Pablo Diablo has been retired and my Mule is now known as Lord of The Lost Boys. I used a name change token this morning , so as soon as all the Pablo Diablo stuff is gone from my vendors you will be seeing the new name.

(Doubt anyone really cares , but for those who knew Pablo was me , now you know the new name)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just need to ask this, curiosity is my weakness.

Is The Lost Boys ...... From the Movie?

A

Azazel of LA

I just need to ask this, curiosity is my weakness.

Is The Lost Boys ...... From the Movie?

Yes it is from the movie , back when TLB was started on Chesapeake in 1998 , we roleplayed Vampires and also PKed alot. The most we ever had for membership was around 80-90 as we liked to keep it a smaller tight knit group. At one point when I left UO and none of the orig. members were left the guild was renamed to The Emerald Dragons -TED- (my real life name). When I returned about a year later I started TLB up again and shortly after that transfered all my chars to LA because Chessy was WAY over crowded. Also TLB was (or is) in in Everquest , GuildWars and Final Fantasy Online. Most of us are friends in real life and some members even have TLB tattoos. I myself plan on getting TLB branded on me as soon as I find a place who will do it in my area.

S

Shanna

I might go as far as to get a tattoo of BLT instead...

Mmmm, BLTs...

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He he, it just felt as though that was it.

If one separated my name to be Enigma Maitreya.

Enigma was the name I used in the Original Diablo, then UO on Great Lakes.

Enigma Maitreya was used in Everquest.

Maitreya is from a book by Rodger Zelazny but I am NOT uncomfortable in the defintion that EQ used to take my surname from me and put it in the reject name list.

One can do a google on it.

One could do the same thing with the surname of my characters on my other account Durga.

Mostly I have the Durga's be female and the Maitreya's be male.

In UO, the Durga's are Female Humans, the Maitreya's are Male Elf's.