• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PA Spotlight on ACE of Tempest

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[drupal=27829]PA Spotlight on ACE of Tempest[/drupal]

What is the name of your player association, and which galaxy do you play on?
The name of our guild is ACE, which stands for Artisans Combatants and Entertainers. We are from the Tempest Server.
How many members are in your guild roster?
The guild roster shows 405 or so members but I would say we have about 45 or so active people behind all the characters.
When and how did your player association get started?
ACE was started back in July 2006 only a couple months after I started playing the game. I didn't see any guilds on the server that fit what I was looking for, so I made my own, but I never expected it to be as successful as it was. We still have some members such as Amaesa and H'taann, who were there from day one of the guild and haven't even taken a break since then.
Is your guild based out of a player city? If so, which one, and how did the city get started?
Yes, it is based out of ACE Fortress on Lok. I started the city shortly after the guild to give new members a place to live. Recently we have had to create Western ACE Fortress to house growing numbers in the guild.
Is your guild partial to one faction over another? Why did you choose that faction (or remain neutral)?
We are a neutral guild. I chose to make ACE neutral because I have always had a Rebel and an Imperial character, so thought that my guild should reflect that. It is a bit tougher for PvP, but we still manage to have a lot of fun.
How is your guild leadership organized (i.e. single guild leader, council, etc.)?
ACE has a single guild leader, but decisions are all made through the members, as I don't think that any members should have more power than others. There are some members that pick up more responsibility by setting up instances and such, but no one is officially in charge of anything.
What sets your guild apart and makes it attractive to current and prospective members?
One thing that makes ACE attractive in my opinion is simply that we are very active. I can log in at almost any time and have something to do. We have some of the best crafters on the server with us too, making the best food, armor, ship parts, and weapons.
We strive to be the best at what we do, and we were the first guild on Tempest to get five piece jewelry sets from the heroic encounters. We also try to be helpful above all else; whether it's helping with quests or teaching someone how to RE, we try to help our new members and make sure they enjoy the game.
What professions are most popular with your guild?
I would say that bounty hunter is by far the most popular profession in ACE, followed by Jedi. We also have a good amount of the other professions, but I would say that when it comes to setting up a run, we are never looking for another bounty hunter or Jedi as there are always a few online.
Does your guild put together events (i.e. raids, parties, storyteller events, etc.)?
We try to do the new heroic encounters every day. We find these to be the most fun content in the game and really get a lot of entertainment from them.
We also do events from time to time, but not nearly as much as the heroic encounters, and collections grinding.
Check their website here.

[drupal=27829]Read Full Article[/drupal]