• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ozymandias solo

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looking to get some feedback on how to improve my encounter with this guy. I'm able to solo him on my sampire (credits to corpse bear build) although it takes 10-20 minutes depending on various circumstances (worse case being he dismounts me and kills my damn swampy effectively making me wait to res it and regen like half his life while at it)

So at the moment I have EoO and 100% di and honor bonuses but my AI still only hits for around a little less than 100 on this guy on average. It does sometimes go higher due to the honor bonus but with the amount of times that this boss parries its not really reliable. I don't have hit lightning which I would think helps increase damage slightly but hoping that I'm missing something else that maybe some of the more seasoned sampires or paladins can suggest to beat down this boss quicker.

Note this is strictly about soloing, obviously it would be a game changer if there's a second party member who can discord or pet to use mage spells to melt his face.

Appreciate any feedback!

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
What weapon are you using for these AIs, and what are your other skills?

Against things without a slayer, my AIs do just over 100, with 0 honor bonus... stacking some honor bonus on there should help quite a lot. I have 120 tact, 120 anat, 150 str, 100 DI and use a longsword.

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm using a bladed staff. Skills are normal sampire skills, Bushido/Tactics/Swords/Necro/Anatomy/Chiv/Parrying. I have 120 tactics 110 anatomy 150 str and 100 DI. Like I mentioned, honor bonus does get it above 100 but Ozymandias parry's ALOT resulting in the loss of perfection bonus.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I use 100% fire damage double axe... blade staff is good as well
but you need switch to 100% cold dragon slayer against hirues

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think when I tried 100% fire double axe my onslaught hit was 55-65 and my doublestrike individual hit was around the same... if the onslaught didn't run out out due to misses... How are your hits like?

On that note do you think hit fireball or hit lightning is better for this encounter?

Last edited:

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Generated spawn is a counter attack based on incoming damage, so Hit Spell, Bleed, Strangle or any other small tick damage is not worth doing.

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wonder if that means double strike is counted as a individual hit or two hits for spawning mobs then...