• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Owning Sonoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im personally getting sick and tierd of this rambling kids "U know who you are," who think they have anything on sonoma. Point is this is COPS shard hands down and its getting really boring being number 1. I wake up everyday to the same old blues at the gate same old scam dying at despise, no raids on our harrys which we do now with 10 people, and just making money hand over fist. I mean are you kidding me? You cannot even attempt to raid us? Point is we cannot be beaten. I am too good and this is getting BORING. I am the best pvper on this shard and in the game perhaps... anyone dare to challenge me on a mage please bring it. I cannot be killed nor have i ever been killed on a mage 1 vs 1. I am as unbeatable as COP and this is just halarious watching you guys at the gate dying and dying and come down at our spanws and dying. Your afraid to raid a harrower because once u try and get beat i will post all the screenshots of you dying. Your fear has already cost you the shard. Thank you for handing it over to me i will be sure to take care of your little sonoma!

IT HURTS BEING THIS GREAT IM SO SOWWY YOU KIDDOS ARE CWYING!

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now here is the great screenshot i said i would post..sorry that i havent been on the boards...owning the shard tends to occupy my time.

Sneaky Daemon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HIIIIIIIIIII Calisto do you rememberz me babyzzzz!! hint hint, I transfered here to come watch ya pwn these noobz, we want ya back on atl hon! Ive been reading the boardz baby cakes, these noobz seem so angry with U! I HEART your threads babiezzz so when am i coming to vegas? *GRINS* Catch up with me hon you still have my icq :)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DOM Said:
this is COPS shard hands down and its getting really boring being number 1
Ummm.... COP is the Biggest guild on the Sonoma.... This is a FACT. If you take into account the inherent advantage having everyon in the same MAP / VENT gives you it's quite sad that you guys get any competition when faced with a random assortment of the other guilds equalling your own numbers... :blushing:

DOM Said:
and just making money hand over fist.
1) I think this is simply BS.. lol Scrolls aren't worth a thing anymore imo...
2) If this IS true... we have different definitions of "hand over fist" lol.. but pls. explain how so many COP are using hand-me-down 2nd rate gear then?

DOM Said:
I am the best pvper on this shard and in the game perhaps...
anyone dare to challenge me on a mage please bring it. I cannot be killed nor have i ever been killed on a mage 1 vs 1
LOLOLO... Apparently he's the "BEST", but has to specify he will only fight MAGES 1 on 1... Do I scare you then DOM ?

LASTLY.... if there's no picture of the insurance $$$ in the journal it didn't happen. ANYONE can roll by sometime before a body decays & try to claim a kill shot... :blushing:

OK your turn DOM.... pls explain how the LARGEST guild on the shard has ANY room to talk when all they have is numbers? Matter of fact Their "BEST" person (of course that's his OWN opionion) won't fight anything but MAGES (probably with 5 pixies too lol) bc well..... we all know what would happen...

H

harrypotted III

LOL Calisto DOM has been the biggest joke on Sonoma for the last 3 years. He is one of the worst mages I have ever seen, the only thing he is good at is running away and chugging pots. I love how he brags that nobody can kill him 1v1 because how can we? As soon as he takes a tad bit of damage hes off to the races or calling for back up. Then when you ask him for a duel he gives you some bs excuse like "your not worth my time".

I also find it funny that the last 2 times he came back to Sonoma he attempted to fight SCAM using his own guild, and both times he failed miserably and had to resort to zerging it out with COP to win. Pathetic!

On that note I'm offering you 2 duels. 1 your way and 1 my way. My way of course being the only real way to mage duel (pure, no pots, no running, no weaving). If you don't accept I never want to hear you come on these boards tallking smack again.

R

Ruffles

DOM Said:

Ummm.... COP is the Biggest guild on the Sonoma.... This is a FACT. If you take into account the inherent advantage having everyon in the same MAP / VENT gives you it's quite sad that you guys get any competition when faced with a random assortment of the other guilds equalling your own numbers... :blushing:
Agreed, COP is the biggest guild on Sonoma. However, it is also a fact that the totality of the "other guilds" that routinely come to the gate surpass COP in numbers. UOAM and Vent are available to everyone. Most guilds already have it. So is the option to ally. So your argument that COP wins ALL the time because of the numbers is incorrect.

Take for example yesterday...We were at the gate and the guys got bored with the same old, blues attack COP, COP attacks blues, blues run back to the gate. So we decided to go to Despise. We also, again, gave them an invitation to take the spawn. We figured there were several good PvP'ers so we stood a good chance at some fun. We got raided...we killed them. They rezzed and raided again in larger numbers, we killed them.

THEN we decided to make it harder on us, easier on them. We popped Destard. Invited them to come take it away. They went and did Despise. We finished Destard, and raided them in Despise. They died.

This is an open invitation to all guilds to raid us. We like it. It's fun :)

S

Skullcollector

Everyone needs to remember something; DOM and others are saying these things about themselves to get people riled up, mad. They know these things are not true but they say them to get the reaction they want and they are getting it. Everyone knows who DOM is, let him talk because everyone knows that’s all it is. Someone said a few deleted posts ago, “We should all stop posting here and keep it in game” Well I agree, foul language and all at least there I can attack the mouthy players and watch them run away. Posting here anyone can say anything they want regardless of it has any truth to it at all and no one can do anything about it. If you respond to the poster because you know it’s not true then it becomes a personal attack on the original poster…what’s the point. I also agree with TrustMeInc when he said, “Lock them down!” meaning these threads. It’s the same old conversations over and over, lets just play the game.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Said:
it is also a fact that the totality of the "other guilds" that routinely
come to the gate surpass COP in numbers.

OH REALLY ???

Being that I just left SCAM since no one else ever logs on... you can make that 112 vs |COPS 219... I may have missed a guild or two Ruffles.. but your statement is FAR from the truth....

K thx....

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and raided them in Despise. They died.
Uh, I was at that "raid" it was 4-5 of us against 8 to 10+ of you, and I hate to break it to you, but *I* didn't die, and I stayed till you girls took the island... and I got a few kills to boot... So I'd call that a Vhinn win by any calculation. If I live, and get 2 kills, I did my job. Funny how I got targetted by cops so called "good" pvpers right off the bat, but they couldn't get the job done. :) Nice try tho KMS and um DOM is it? You were so bad I can't remember your name... I laughed when I just stood in between you and 2 other cop and just switched to my dagger and shadowstriked. haha You are horrible...

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, narcissism and delusion at its greatest.
Narcissists live in their own world where where they are the greatest at everything. If Dom doesn't want to believe it's oxygen they are breathing there is no way in hell you can convince them otherwise.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If COP is so trashy as some of you claim, surely 111 vets can take us...I mean the way in which some of you describe your pvp skills 3 COP is worth 1 of you right? Unfortunately for you guys that doesn't appear to be correct. Complaining about numbers when one is so L33t is fairly redundant. Perhaps you guys should spend more time concentrating on your own game play instead of someone elses, now there's a novel idea that may help with improvements. :)

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, narcissism at its greatest.
Narcissists live in their own world where only they really exist and everything they believe is "fact". If narcissists don't want to believe it's oxygen they are breathing there is no way in hell you can convince them otherwise.
That's not the definition of narcisissm. Narcissism is about self love and gratification (vanity) not 'believing what they believe to be 'fact'. :D

S

Sickshine

I remember cop crying about zerg when fl was here. Now that they are the zerg they act as if nobody else should mention numbers since that is just how they choose to play.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not the definition of narcisissm. Narcissism is about self love and gratification (vanity) not 'believing what they believe to be 'fact'. :D
If someone is so into themselves they will believe whatever they want. It's part of being so "self loved." Narcissists believe they are the best thing in this world. They don't want to be wrong. They also wont stand for anything telling them they are wrong either.

Dictionary.com doesn't really have the best in-depth psychological definition for the term which I see is where you looked ;)

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh, I was at that "raid" it was 4-5 of us against 8 to 10+ of you, and I hate to break it to you, but *I* didn't die, and I stayed till you girls took the island... and I got a few kills to boot... So I'd call that a Vhinn win by any calculation. If I live, and get 2 kills, I did my job. Funny how I got targetted by cops so called "good" pvpers right off the bat, but they couldn't get the job done. :) Nice try tho KMS and um DOM is it? You were so bad I can't remember your name... I laughed when I just stood in between you and 2 other cop and just switched to my dagger and shadowstriked. haha You are horrible...
So you hid whilst your comrades died? *shakes head*

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone is so into themselves they will believe whatever they want. It's part of being so "self loved." Narcissists believe they are the best thing in this world. They don't want to be wrong. They also wont stand for anything telling them they are wrong either.

Dictionary.com doesn't really have the best psychological definition for the term which I see is where you looked ;)
Best psychological term? being vain doesn't automatically = one believes their beliefs are fact at all. Narcissism makes no such statements. The story of Narcissus is metaphorical and pretty straight forward, it's about vanity not a statement about believing one is always factual.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best psychological term? being vain doesn't automatically = one believes their beliefs are fact at all. Narcissism makes no such statements. The story of Narcissus is metaphorical and pretty straight forward, it's about vanity not a statement about believing one is always factual.
Well maybe my little example would be a stretch to fit into narcissism but none-the-less it still defines our OP pretty well here :D

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember cop crying about zerg when fl was here. Now that they are the zerg they act as if nobody else should mention numbers since that is just how they choose to play.

Everyone at that time was crying about zerg FL, including ones still crying about the COP zerg, I guess it's an endless spin. Difference between COP and FL is, COP has been on Sonoma much longer and survives today due to resillience from most of it's members who simply enjoy the game rather than looking for the 'in' farming guild to take advantage of like what appeared to be most of FL's ex-members agenda's. In fact I don't even know why people are crying Zerg when most if not all of these guilds work together against us...is it because the alliances or 'friendliness' doesn't appear to be making much of a dent? And if so, that's really your guys problem not ours. COP is simply an easier target for some to criticize, the classic 'david and goliath' thing going on here, except there really isn't a david or goliath.

This endless treadmill of 'COP is zerg' is getting a bit tired and worn. I think WarUltima and Vexxed are the only ones concerned and according to them they hardly play and are playing other games. Funny how WarUltima aka ember claims he hasn't played ember in 3 months, unless of course that's another ember lying in dirtnap position, although I highly doubt it. :D

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said, a picture explains a thousand words.

ROFLMAO!
Hmm kill shot? Jorunal shot? This is so sad you have to gank me and walk back to my corpse and call off the zerglings and take a screenshot. What if I was killed by someone else 10 minutes ago? And my name is gray, indicating you didnt even hit me. Otherwise I would be orange/red. Ember is a red character.

One fake picture without any kill shot or journal to prove someone knows how to hit Print Screen is priceless. Please take a look at how Vexxed does it. You know the one DOM has 12 friends and died 13v1 with a jornal shot AND money shot?

Now show me something better.

Here's an example of a "proper" 1v1 PvP screenshot.
Kiddies really got so anxious even if they have to "make **** up"

Try again?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh do I post this one and said I owned One 1v1 easy? What if someone else killed him? Someone else ganked him? I just found a corpse and took a screenshot.

Bad PvP/Made up screenshot:

You guys cant even take a proper PvP screenie ...:loser:

Example of Money/Journal Shot

kiddies thesedays :coco:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is is another example of a bad screenshot.

No money shot/No Journal. Were they owned 1 v 2?
At least their name showed up Orange means I was flagged to them when I died. :thumbsup:

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is is another example of a bad screenshot.

No money shot/No Journal. Were they owned 1 v 2?
At least their name showed up Orange means I was flagged to them when I died. :thumbsup:
Gods how old are some of these pics? I don't remember One aka TMI using his beetle and mare combo since i've been in the guild. You sure are obsessed keeping old pics from how long ago? Oh and DOM took you down 1vs1 I watched with great interest as you ran and ran and ran. Good one trying to lie AGAIN about being taken out 1vs1.

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
harry potted you can never talk . You are the worst mage ive ever seen. I am unbeatable as i said before. NOBODY CAN TAKE ME ONE VS ONE. IT CANNOT HAPPEN! I am just too good. Sa-vok when you bringing your mage here? I cant wait to see this. Anyways as i said before its just to easy to pwn all you guys. I am #1 mage and that is that. I really dont know what else to say other than I simply cannot be beaten.

Harry potted lol im laughing so hard right now ....your comments are halarious for someone who cant play a mage first of all and someone who dosent even play. Remember in vent bro way back in the day .....DOM THIS DOM THAT OMG WORM WHY CANT U BE MORE LIKE DOM....LOL

HALARIOUS BRO

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm kill shot? Jorunal shot? This is so sad you have to gank me and walk back to my corpse and call off the zerglings and take a screenshot. What if I was killed by someone else 10 minutes ago? And my name is gray, indicating you didnt even hit me. Otherwise I would be orange/red. Ember is a red character.

One fake picture without any kill shot or journal to prove someone knows how to hit Print Screen is priceless. Please take a look at how Vexxed does it. You know the one DOM has 12 friends and died 13v1 with a jornal shot AND money shot?

Now show me something better.

Here's an example of a "proper" 1v1 PvP screenshot.
Kiddies really got so anxious even if they have to "make **** up"

Try again?
You died and were killed 1vs1 by Calisto, get over it dude! That isn't a fake screeny and you know it, but once again we don't need your approval. Just smile okay, legolas left ya for dead you tried to run you died. :(

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
War Ultima...i am not TMI bro so ...i dont know what your posting that for....DOM HAS NEVER BEEN KILLED ONE VS ONE BRO

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fact check...
There is only 84 vets in the above screen shots, not 111. There is 111 total members.
Doesn't matter, I'm sure you L33t 84 players being that 1 of you are worth 3 COP can take us not a problem. :D I mean that's what you guys cry about right? that you all are soooooooo good and we are trash, you could take us with your computers turned off kind of trash talking. :) All we ask is that you all put your money where your mouths are and do it!

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well maybe my little example would be a stretch to fit into narcissism but none-the-less it still defines our OP pretty well here :D
No viper narcissism does not define your statement well at all, it has nothing to do with it. The irony here is, it's you who is trying to make a false definition of the term narcissism fit into your statement ie: doing what you claimed narcissism to be 'someone who believes what they believe in to be fact' ROFLMAO!

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vexxed you talk alot for spending real life cash on 100 mill bows and braclet and ring set...however i cant recall that ive ever seen you beat anyone but a stealth archer. You dont stay on my screen long enough for me to pwn you anymore.

Vex here is how your day goes.

Wake up in the morning= Quickly post any lie about DOM that you can

afternoon tea and crumpets with warultima= "we have to figure out a way to stop DOM hes tearing up the shard!

Nightime= logs on for 5 minutes dies, and talks crap in 0oo0o0o0o0o

Sleeping= has nightmares about DOM and how I ONCE AGAIN made SCAM QUIT for the second time

Nothing left to say other than that I AM NUMBER 1

U

UO's Old.

Dom, be sure to venture through that duel arena portal. I'd love to see you caged in with mage rule fights. :p

H

harrypotted III

harry potted you can never talk . You are the worst mage ive ever seen. I am unbeatable as i said before. NOBODY CAN TAKE ME ONE VS ONE. IT CANNOT HAPPEN! I am just too good. Sa-vok when you bringing your mage here? I cant wait to see this. Anyways as i said before its just to easy to pwn all you guys. I am #1 mage and that is that. I really dont know what else to say other than I simply cannot be beaten.

Harry potted lol im laughing so hard right now ....your comments are halarious for someone who cant play a mage first of all and someone who dosent even play. Remember in vent bro way back in the day .....DOM THIS DOM THAT OMG WORM WHY CANT U BE MORE LIKE DOM....LOL

HALARIOUS BRO
As usual I have no idea what your talking about....so I'm going to get right to the point. Are you going to duel me or not? Unlike you I am the BEST mage on sonoma hands down and I haven't played in 3 months.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thats so funny as I didnt even know I was even hit by dom he really have to make a fake screenshot about his 1v1 lol. Wake up kids.

cal then why is it everytime we ask you to a duel you either say "you are not worth my time' 'or yes but then dont show up". You are more than clear that the second you get dirt napped in one duel your fancy picture will land here. From what I know lefty and hunter both challenged you too but you didnt show up. We were at the farms waiting for you right after you made that post saying "if you are interested in dueling come to farm".

Ruffles appears to be much more logical in experessing her opinion, given that many times she fails to see the whole picture. But cal and that guy whos too scared to say his ingame char name (man up and say it and i will have your 1v1 money shot here in a few days) I understand your fear bro. Its ok.

Do I need to mention calisto is using another account to support herself again? Theres a new poster in here with the same IP and the user Calisto Dom. do you really think people cant find out? Simple IP check and your sorry ass replying on 2 accounts is all revealed.

Calisto can never kill me 1v1 lol, no matter how many times you "watched" bro an imaginary fact is still not true. You are delusional, and go on and keep saying that you watched things that didnt happen. Be a good girl and keep imaging it ok ^^

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vexxed you talk alot for spending real life cash on 100 mill bows and braclet and ring set...
Lol.... your talking to a 11+ Year Vet. I've found / bought anything I have with no RL cash involved...(Anyone remember "Bottle Quest when heartwood 1st came out" / Strongboxes ? /Lady Mel's? lol 11 years man.. what I have sucks for that amount of time to be honest)

however i cant recall that ive ever seen you beat anyone but a stealth archer. You dont stay on my screen long enough for me to pwn you anymore.
Umm... I got proof... Where's your killshots ????

Vex here is how your day goes.
Wake up in the morning= Quickly post any lie about DOM that you can
afternoon tea and crumpets with warultima= "we have to figure out a way to stop DOM hes tearing up the shard!
DOM is obviously UNSTOPPABLE (See above) DIES in a PILE of his OWN guards..... :blushing:

Nothing left to say other than that I AM NUMBER 1
Yes Indeed DOM.. you are #1 in alot of things (I'll be nice & not mention what ..).. but L33T PvPer isn't any of them lol....

PS... I noticed Harrypotted will Mage duel you.... HAVEN'T noticed a response...... You say your the best but are too good to prove it?? lol

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol.... your talking to a 11+ Year Vet. I've found / bought anything I have with no RL cash involved...(Anyone remember "Bottle Quest when heartwood 1st came out" / Strongboxes ? /Lady Mel's? lol 11 years man.. what I have sucks for that amount of time to be honest)

Umm... I got proof... Where's your killshots ????

DOM is obviously UNSTOPPABLE (See above) DIES in a PILE of his OWN guards..... :blushing:

Yes Indeed DOM.. you are #1 in alot of things (I'll be nice & not mention what ..).. but L33T PvPer isn't any of them lol....

PS... I noticed Harrypotted will Mage duel you.... HAVEN'T noticed a response...... You say your the best but are too good to prove it?? lol
Harry isn't the only one. Many have challenged him and got the canned message of "you are not worth my time" many time we had waiting at farm or wrong roof top for her and after an hour we go back to gate dom was saying "lol you guys really went? You are not worth my time". He surely is #1 is many things and I will be nice and not mentioning them too. You don't have to say much as All sonoma already knew. ^^

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. Topics closed.

Consider this a mass warning.

Follow the RoC any future actions that violate the RoC will result in a infraction agaisnt your stratics account.

Please note we Mods do realize that not all of the PvP posters are causing trouble and violating the RoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.