• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Owner of the house

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i buy a house with a char and then i cancel this char ( but i have other chars on this account) the house decay?
Who is the new owner? Another char of the same account? In the sign i see "owned by" and the new name? But if i have, for example, 3 other chars, who becames owner?

Nylan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The owner on the house sign would not change.
Any character on the account can act as the owner.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The owner on the house sign would not change.
Any character on the account can act as the owner.
Then can i sell the house, if i want, with any other chars of that account? They are not co-owners but all owners?
Normally in the house in another shard the attendant and some actions can be made only by the owner. And the owner is the char who has the name on the sign. In this case all other chars can make the things that can make the owner?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
houses are owned by accounts, not chars. the name on the sign is the char who happened to take ownership of, or build, the house. the name on the sign will stay the same even if you delete the char who's name is on the sign. but all chars on that account are owners, and have the same exact priveleges as the char who's name happens to be on the sign.