• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Owned by noone elemental cameo

abarkley31

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is a short auction, auction will end 8 pm est tomorrow night. 10 min rule will apply! Item is on LS, can be brought to atl no problem.
100 mill = reserve
150 mill = buyout

upload_2016-1-23_14-38-35.png

Last edited:

abarkley31

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
it can still be insured and used on any char, i dont see where it drops the value too terribly much but ill drop the reserve and buyout a lil all the same

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it can still be insured and used on any char, i dont see where it drops the value too terribly much but ill drop the reserve and buyout a lil all the same
i think your thinking of personal bless deeds. like "blessed for smoot" - these can be used by any character, but only blessed for the charcter who put the personal bless on it.

"owned bys" on the other hand take the name and can only be used by the first character that uses them
*note - you can put the item on another character, and it will take that other characters name only if you transfer the used "owned by". after the transfer the original name will still appear (it will not revert to "owned by no one" after transfer), but you can put on a new character and it will then take the name of the new character.

As for value of "owned bys" ive found that it cancels out. they sell for exactly the same price because some value it as a rarity and statement for their own character, and to some its un-desirable because you cant easily use it for another character or ever really sell it again. between this negative and positive owned bys usually go for the same amount as a regular one.