• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Owain Surrey's Dreamcatcher

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need some money for other items so I'm auctioning off a dream catcher.

Going to end the auction weds mar 2nd at 10pm EST any bids within the last 10 minutes will extend the ending time by 10 minutes as is customary...

Item is on catskills, will take money on Cats or Atlantic.. If the price is right I will x-fer the item to Atlantic. Buyer is responsible for picking up the item.

I'm assuming that people wont need a picture of the item since there have been a few already sold on here, but if you would like one let me know.

all bids in thread please

min bid is 50m

happy bidding

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bidding ends tonight at 10pm est. Get your bids in! Don't miss this chance to get an awesomely hued item that shares a graphic with the really hard to find server birth "knitting"

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you bryan for the quick and easy transaction. keep an eye out, i will probably be selling more items you liked