• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

overweight beetle?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
just noticed my beetle, which was 10 stone, gained 3 stone to 13 stone after i fed him. noticed he keeps loosing weight but gains it back after i feed him is this new?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mine always weight 13 as well... I suspect yours is starved...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually I'm pretty sure the bug is losing and gaining it's backpack... generally a bag weighs 3 stones...

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Actually I'm pretty sure the bug is losing and gaining it's backpack... generally a bag weighs 3 stones...
I believe your right, after a little testing it appears he loses his backpack when he dies, then gets it back when i feed or put something in his pack

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you remember many many years ago (before blue beetles) if a pack horse went wild it would drop it's backpack and these had a weight limit of 1600 rather than a normal backpack at 400 stones. Wish they would put those backpacks back in game!