Our Stickies - a question

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Well, we got them back, though one doesn't work. I'm asking about that one. I've re-done the faq because 1. my name was lost so it came up 'guest' but 2, and more important, some of the links needed updating.

And so to the question:

Are they all still relevant, or should some be unstuck now?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27, 2004
How about......

Just have the FAQ as sticky and put links to the other threads in there?

Then if anyone wants to look they can.....if anyone wants to post they can with just a few extra clicks

For me there are far too many stickies

K

Kiminality

Last night, when they all popped up, it was like :eek:

I think, for the old UBB forums, there weren't too many.
But the formatting of these VBB ones is "chunkier", which means that they have a bigger impact on the top of the forums.
Even at 1280x1024, the new posts are bunched near the bottom, so if there's more than a couple, I have to scroll.

Seeing as we managed without any of them pretty well, before they returned, We could probably stand to lose them, and add any that are really missed.

F

feath

i found "Europa Archive News, Holiday and Event History Thread" to be something that should be saved. (needs editing)

the falling house thread, scripters thread and player run towns thread (started in 1969?! its broken, anyway) to be out of date, and/or never used, and don't see a point in them being stickys.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
the shop thread is being looked at, not so much because it's important, but because it's broken and as such something can be learned from solving the problem.

The decisions Firebird and I made about scripting posts can be added on the end of the FAQ I think.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
"Europa Archive News, Holiday and Event History Thread" .......is mine

No idea why it broken now???? i was TopPlotter on old boards and the mods still have not merged my 2 names hence I CANNOT EDIT AND FIX IT ANYMORE!!!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Mods can't merge your names, I can't do a thing about it, you have to send an email to the admins, instructions in the announcement at the top.

Count yourself lucky you got that opportunity, I had to copy/paste the faq into a new post because all my old posts show 'guest'.