• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

our first Charibdys

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After endless fishing quests our talented fisherwoman Marina managed to get both the tool and a little stock of baits.

Fair enough, time to gather a good crew and have a look on that unknown boss. Along side of Marine were Jodie, Baal, Tyranissa, Moira, Hex, Miruna, Brunhild and Perry... We all boarded Miruna's big ship and headed to the spawning location of the beast with little anxiety about what could happen... unknown is always scary isnt ?

Our elite fisher just get that nasty boss at second attempt (thanks god cause loosing many baits is surely a pain considering how hard it is to get them).

We all had chimene's eyes for our fisher and managed to keep her alive at the start of the fight... We managed to fire a few rounds from ship cannons but soon enough we had to focus on the nasty tentacles which spawned all around the ship to harm both us and the ship... Area spells managed to keep them under control to allow us to focus on the boss as well...

Then our ship suddenly started to move. A huge wave of water (materialized by water ellies) pushed our ship from left to right, forward to rear... some of us started to be confused by seasickness but the strongly built ship resisted wonderfully well...

After a medium length fight, the Boss finally died...
Loot was 1 armor part (nearly the same than epiphany ones) and a bunch of steacks of rare fishes and crustaceans...

It appeared to be a nice hunt although all our well thought strategies appeared to be nearly useless confronted to reality...

Hope we ll do that soon again,

We took pictures of the fight that i will add there as soon as the "photographs" will send them to me...

RAA/RAAM guilds.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats all :)

That is the first on the shard as well ?

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats all :)

That is the first on the shard as well ?
Guess the first (and some more) on shard were done by Pinco and his mates ... more is in the fishing forum. Sorry Lien mon ami ;-)

Our first was indeed great fun albeit a bit fast. ThankXXX again for doing all the mind numbing fishing to get the needed items!

BTW Brunhild was a bit useless on the 'red cross ship' and I had problems controlling her at the same time with Verdandi the bladeweaver gargoyle lassie.

I guess we even did it with a very low amount (if not even zero) of death robes on our side, non?

Lord_Rotin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, Pinco is located on Europa?

Serafi was talking about Europa i guess...

And yes the hunt was overpowered... Charybdis never had a chance.

And the tentacles were so weak against "wither".