• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Other Housing Bugs/Issues

Phineas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the last patch I have noticed that deeded wall hanging items can not be placed that the top of the stairs in keeps and castles. Even if you are able to get it to "place" it will appear on the Western walkway on the other side of the wall. It also seems that the walls and floors are not quite matched up in some areas making it hard to place items near walls.
Several items in game seem to have had their position changed by half a square North. This could however, be related to the mismatch in the walls and floors.
My wife and I have only noticed this in keeps and castles since that is the houses we were moving things around in.