• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: Zeitgeist - an interesting flick

P

pikon198

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Thats the link to this documentary movie. It reveals alot of interesting facts about religion, politics, banks, and soon to be "global government". Watch the movie and take what you can from it. It might be fiction or it could be a revelation of things to come. Basically a propaganda type documentary. I really enjoyed it and was sucked into it. Especially in our current national situation. It's quite contreversial.

Has anyone else seen this movie?

I really recommend this, its really a good watch. Enjoy my fello siegers

A

Azural Kane

Very worth watching, not normally my type of movie, but definitely compelling, saw it not long ago.

P

pikon198

yea i really liked it. Anyone take the time to watch it ? I know its google video but its worth it.

G

yeah its a pretty good movie, cant say im involved enough to finally judge whether its just paranoia or actually has some credability though.