• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] What if I could get you $9 billion dollars a year...

B

BardMal

Alot of "smoke and mirrors" are used to make things sound complicated.

I can explain something that everyone should know in real simple terms with a couple of sentences that you probably won't hear:

"What if I could get you a $9 billion dollar annual return on investment GUARANTEED by the American tax payer to be paid to you?"

"What if I created your investment capital out of thin air by GUARANTEEING it with future American tax dollars, so you never have to put up any "actual money" to participate?"

The Federal Reserve Bank (a private corporation) is creating $85 billion dollars out of thin air (or stealing it from the "general economy"); and charging the American taxpayer 11% interest plus the principle to bail out AIG.

I really wish I could be the agent negotiating these loans.

11% interest rate is a 5 point loan, which equals .05 X $85,000,000,000 or a loan commission of $4 billion, 250 million. By the way, that gets "rolled on top" of the loan making the loan amount $90,000,000,000 and the "actual annual interest" owed by the American tax payer for this one bail out becomes .11 X 89,250,000,000 or $9 billion, 817 million, 500 thousand dollars a year in interest or $818 million, 125 thousand dollars a month in new tax payer debt INTEREST ONLY.

Just in case you were wondering, this means the Federal Reserve gets to add another $3 dollars a month from every person in America into their account in perpetuity.

To quote Bill Hicks, "Go back to sleep America, every thing is fine, we are your government and every thing is fine, go back to sleep America".

:sleep2::sleep2::sleep2:

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I know... it's crazy that the federal reserver is a non-profit "company" that gets a garennteed min "6% return" on their loan outs... The US government owes them Trillions of $$. They Government shouldn't owe what SHOULD be the government (not a collection of private bankers). I want to say the interest we pay these bankers is around 65B a month.... That is a lot. The US government federal income tax goes 100% to interest on this money.

Mal, you should IM me on AIM sometimes.. And watch Aaron Russio's American: Freedom to Fascism. Ignore the "don't pay taxes" stuff. The 16th ammendment totally changed the declaration of indep. Amazing how they changed something in one day. It was one of the reasons we broke away from england.

You should watch that movie though. I can't link it on stratics (for some reason), but if you google it, it should come up.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's great that as a college student, I can't even borrow $10k right now for the year because of the state of the economy, but they can do this.