• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] Warhammer Online first impressions

• Thread starter UOPODCASTING.COM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I guess its good morning good afternoon and good evening to WARPodcasting now eh?

Sell out. :p

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally I was a big hater of it and an AOC fanboy, however AOC had no content at 80 and the devs failed to deliver on several key promises.

The more I read of WAR, the better it sounds. It has some really, really awesome ideas and from the developer podcasts they actually sound like gamers, not software developers.

The only let down for me is its graphics, it won me over with the Oceanic server.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and I find that www.wardb.com is the best website for it WAR info, it already has nearly everything you could imagine.

Servers are located in Melbourne. Sweet, I'll ping around 10-20... that will be a first for me in an MMO other than UO.

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

Graphics don't compare to AOC, but they are still pretty bloody sweet from my experience so far.

The ping is also awesome when PvPing as you dont get that lag you do in other 3D MMO's.

So far I've had a blast, add the fact the guild Im in has about 30 people rolling from the head start it will be an excellent time sink.

Sneaky, no podcasts yet as I'm to busy playing War when I have an spare time.

Cheers
Shane

A

Azureal

Graphics don't compare to AOC, but they are still pretty bloody sweet from my experience so far.

The ping is also awesome when PvPing as you dont get that lag you do in other 3D MMO's.

So far I've had a blast, add the fact the guild Im in has about 30 people rolling from the head start it will be an excellent time sink.

Sneaky, no podcasts yet as I'm to busy playing War when I have an spare time.

Cheers
Shane
Im actually really amazed that theres finally another MMO out there with an Aussie server, based here in Aus. Bloody sweet.

Ive looked forward to a RvR type MMO for a long time, as I absolutely loved DAoC RvR/PvP.

Gonna have to find myself a guild methinks.