*OT* Thunder is lame

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Its thundering and lightning outside but no rain! This is the desert! Rain is good, lightning is bad! :cursing:

But the wind is feeling nice out side!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
In the Void
OMG its an Omni Blitz!!!

It could be worse sir, You could have been in bangkok, in a closet, with a rope around.... well nm ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
he must have run out of steam, he didn't finish the whole front page ;) outta steam or the baby went back to sleep :D

side note..... Omni, gotta tell ya bout this.... my company retired me a while ago, and the one thing I absolutely did not leave behind when I cleaned out my desk was my stapler.. made damn sure I took that! (even tho it's black, not red)

S

Sorcon Gartius

We've been getting pounded by Thunder/Lightning/Rain for the past few days too... It sucks :( I've already lost power twice.

M

MoneyMaker

I'll trade ya that lightening for all of our rain. It has rained so much here, that I am beginning to think I live in the Amazon basin.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
May David Carridine rest in piece. Dude was just trying to get his stroke on. So ya I guess thunder/lightning isnt as bad as that.

M

MoneyMaker

Suicide my arse.

Dude was getting him some super freaky kink.