• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: Speedy Cla Cla CLaxton!

• Thread starter Calibretto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Calibretto

Just paid for ufc 88. Place your bets now!

Is Matt gonna whip Franklin?

What about the iceman vs rashad?

Some good fights bro. You gonna miss them being at work?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is Forrest Griffin gonna fight?

C

Calibretto

Didn't see Forrest on the card. He just had a great victory over rampage jackson.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 500 gold on Matt

I like Rashad but I think Iceman is gonna win it.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aye, I saw the Griffin - Jackson fight. Although I liked the outcome it felt like there were something with Jackson leg that kept him from fighting 100%...

C

Calibretto

Aye, I saw the Griffin - Jackson fight. Although I liked the outcome it felt like there were something with Jackson leg that kept him from fighting 100%...

I think jacksons biggest problem in the fight was his head bouncing off the mat.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Liddell by KO

Hopefully Hamill can stick with Franklin standing up long enough to take him down and control the fight on the ground. Split decison win :)

E

Elmer Fudd

Ill take Franklin and Liddel, i think chuck is to unorthadox for rashad and KO in first round

C

Calibretto

The iceman got dropped early in the second round. Was out cold for a good three minutes.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..one hell of an upset

Makes you wonder if Liddell is at the end of the road as far as Main Event fights go

C

Calibretto

Some fighters just don't know when to hang up the gloves.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I called both main events, and every other fight that played except Matt Brown's. My reasoning:

Hammil is good, but he is no vet. His hands suck and his biggest challenge has been Michael Bisping, Franklin loses to Anderson Silva easily and so people count him out, but look at what Franklins done.

And Liddell and Evans was a no brainer. Liddell has not fought very many fasy paced fighters that stay moving the entire time. Evans was bound to get him with a shot like that, Liddell thinks he is invincible in stand up, proving yet again he is a dumb dumb.

I actually had a free ticket dow there, but on the way I stopped in Louisville to party with friends, got too drunk and refused to drive that far the next morning. But I'm getting tickets to Chicago's show anyway. :-D

Anderson Silva > All.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well he took a couple of lowkicks from Griffin...no wonder he couldn't fitght at 100% after that :)

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hammil is good, but he is no vet. His hands suck and his biggest challenge has been Michael Bisping.
i expected to see alot more takedown attempts from hammil...then again the ones he did were easily avoided by franklin...