• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: Pro Sports

N

Noc

Bunch of crap now...did the Packers even play the game or just come out to get frostbite?

Chargers...ya, pretty much the same question.....

I'm bitter....now if the scripted Superbowl, champions are the Giants. And another...Cough cough .... Manning touching the Lombardi trophy.... something isn't right...

P

pikon198

Can't you read on the left under my name what it says ??

Certifiable

So it couldnt be me :p

B

BennosMorales

Where the hell is this thread going......*reaches for a toothpick*

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Pikon, Sister Blackbeard says you need to start making sense or she's gonna make you walk the plank.

P

pikon198

LOL, aye aye matey, right after i finsih this here bottle o' rum!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Bunch of crap now...did the Packers even play the game or just come out to get frostbite?

Chargers...ya, pretty much the same question.....

I'm bitter....now if the scripted Superbowl, champions are the Giants. And another...Cough cough .... Manning touching the Lombardi trophy.... something isn't right...

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

I was kinda wondering that myself today, Packer backer NFL addict that I am...watching football all day no uo not when it is this close to the superbowl...but.................I actually FELL ASLEEP for 3rd quarter woke up to OT that sure did not last but a few moments and Brett just tossed the ball to ...the Giants. DOH !

I blame it on my husband ...he had merely said wouldn't the super bowl been cool if underdogs were actually IN it this year..........soo after that OT ..I just looked at him and said...this all your fault you know closet bears fan we packer backers and sooooooooo they blew it tonite...cuz you wanted more the chargers and the giants in superbowl so ya got half your wish. happy now !

I actually got so bored with this game, almost wished they had the blimp there to span the kmart parking lot next door to the field...just to see if it still stood there from when we used to live there. . and oft went to kmart next door to hear the game sorta when ya can't get tickets ya hit kmart parking lot next door. . when we lived up there.

N

Noc

bah, QZ.... its not because I'm a Packer fan or anything, its moreso' that the Packers played well, minus the assface Favre. Who seemed more content with keeping his fingers warm than winning the superbowl.

Oh well......