• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Mondays... who else hates them?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I've got a bad case of Mondayitis today :( I cannot be bothered to do anything today at work :(

Who else feels the same?

S

Septimus

I think I've got a bad case of Mondayitis today :( I cannot be bothered to do anything today at work :(

Who else feels the same?
I feel tired, that count? But Im pretty happy, got my new car today fun fun, just taking one last look at my licence before i lose it...

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel tired, that count? But Im pretty happy, got my new car today fun fun, just taking one last look at my licence before i lose it...
Hahaha been there done that... picked up my car then later that arvo got caught speeding.. god i was pissed lol. spose it serves me right for buying a supercharged car..

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if youd asked me a week ago id totaly agree. But now? Well i had my last weeks work at my job last week so this week im officialy unemplyed and a bum! Ha! I have three whole weeks of rest, relaxation, drinking coffee and sleeping in before i start my new job.
As excited as i am about starting my new job (my first job doing somthing i actualy want to do), im realy going to enjoy doing absolutley nothing for three weeks!!

btw did i tell everyone? Im going to cruise the south pacific for 12 days in November! Woo!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have three whole weeks of rest, relaxation, drinking coffee and sleeping in before i start my new job.
As excited as i am about starting my new job (my first job doing somthing i actualy want to do), im realy going to enjoy doing absolutley nothing for three weeks!!

btw did i tell everyone? Im going to cruise the south pacific for 12 days in November! Woo!
Rub it in... :(

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Gets out the salt and pours it onto Clog, rubs it round in big circles*

Mwahahaha *Arches Fingers*