• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT, just thought I would share

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having morning coffee, I noticed this in our backyard:

We see deer out there all year long (ok so we feed them cracked corn and a salt block!). But it was nice to be graced with not 1, but 2 bucks out there today.

5% Luck

How often do ya get breakfast turn so quickly into dinner!

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having morning coffee, I noticed this in our backyard:

We see deer out there all year long (ok so we feed them cracked corn and a salt block!). But it was nice to be graced with not 1, but 2 bucks out there today.

We live in the mountains and get deer, woodpeckers, cougars (rarely, they don't like dogs and we have four) and a multitude of different species of birds, like gray owls which are HUGE!

I love it.....

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are screaming Shoot me with your arrow kind sir.

C

Crystal Canyon

Its cold here this morning, and when I saw this pic the first thing I thought was "yummmmm, chili and cornbread!" :)

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should never ever feed any wild animals anything. It gets them to start coming too close to humans and thats how they end up getting killed. The only exception is if they look in really bad shape and need help. Well a bird feeder is ok.

M

monnie101

Great picture you got there! What a great site to see in the morning! :D